Soft and chewy brown sugar and baileys cookies, studded with milk chocolate chips ~
60g/ 2oz/ 1/2 stick unsalted butter, melted
75g/ 2 3/4oz/ 1/2 cup soft light brown sugar
1 egg yolk
3 tbsp Baileys
90g/ 3 1/4oz/ 2/3 cup plain flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp sea salt
100g/ 3 1/2oz milk chocolate chips
makes approx 10 cookies
– Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F/ gas mark 4 and line a two baking sheets with greaseproof paper.
– Whisk together the melted butter, sugar, egg yolk and baileys until smooth and creamy.
– Stir in the flour, baking powder sand salt until just combined.
– Fold in the chocolate chips.
– Spoon tablespoons of cookie dough, spaced well apart onto the prepared baking sheets.
– Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown around the edges, but still soft in the middle.